Wednesday, November 18, 2009


It's wednesday night and a part of me is wishing that I'd started something like this months ago. It would save the pages of explaining, the wasted words trying to tell you who I am.

I'm not wanting this to be a place to whinge.
I want it to be a place to celebrate all the wonderful things that I get to experience in my life!
I have brilliant friends and encounter exciting things and adventures on a regular basis and I want to document them for the days when I'm old and wrinkled and slightly bent.

So, here goes!

I'll start with a short visual account of my life (in particular 2009) so far...

(Included are; New Years in Saigon, VN, Motorbikes in Jogja, Indonesia, the blast furnace at Lithgow, many fun 21sts, trips to the NSW south coast- and there was so much more!)













There you go, I hope that gives you an idea! And from here on, I will attempt to convey to you the joys that I experience in my daily life, through photos, sound and word. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a young woman, making my way through life, living, learning and enjoying the things that I find along the way...